If you 're having audio problems while in a call, please follow the guidelines below:
- Make sure you are running the latest version of TextMe or FreeTone. Update your version here!
- Check that you have your volume correctly set. Double check your (and your friend's) mute feature.
- Ensure that you and your friend have a good network connection.
- if you are using a tablet, make sure to use a headset to get a better sound
- We noticed that some users may have permissions automatically turned off after an OS upgrade. You can check the following settings to ensure permissions are turned on:
- Tap Settings on your device menu
- Tap Apps
- Look for TextMe
- Tap Permissions
- Activate at least Microphone and phone to be able to use your App
If you continue experiencing audio issues, please submit a request for further assistance.
Looking for iOS? Click here!